This compact Lithium Jump Pack can start 12V or 24V batteries. Jump about anything! I've personally used it on my 3.2L V-6 Trooper. It is a great backup to the ETX24C battery used on the Vanguard, or the Explorer 24's diesel. When purchased with ETX-QCC2 you don't need to get in the battery compartment, just plug into the permanent pigtail you've attached for the charger.
Very compact and the entire kit is only 4 pounds!
What’s included in your kit:
- Power pack (6″ x 3″ x 4″) LxWxH
- (1) 12V & (1) 24V adapter cables
- (1) jumper cables
- Wall charger (100-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Carrying case
- (1) USB 5V/2.1A
- (2) USB-C
- High intensity LED flashlight
- Charge level indicator LEDs
- Once charged, will hold it charge level for up to a year!
- Short circuit protection
- Built in electronics to protect the battery
- Unique rubber coating on the outside for ease of holding even in bad weather!
- 2 year warranty
- Boost Amps: 12V = 800, 24V = 400
- Input: 15V / 2A
- (1) USB 5V / 2.1A
- (2) USB-C Ports
- Capacity: 7.8Ah @ 12.8V
- 99 Wh